Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve, etc.

This Christmas has by far been the best in a very long time. My family has come so far in just one year, it's insane. I have the bestest frendz in the world, and 'santa' gave me way too much this year.

So last night, I went to a very fabulous Gay Male Christmas party with my mom (the perks of having a gay mom is being linked into a community of fab gay men) and after an hour of very nice food and interior design we went and picked up Zach from work. My mom is making a big meal today so we just had snack food and cider for dinner. After, we opened presents. Everyone did good this year with the present picking so that was swell.

We didn't have any Christmas movies so my mom went to bed and me and my brother watched a documentary on Metal music and culture \m/

This morning we did stockings, etc, but I was happy to talk to all of my friends in Alabama.

anyways, very boring and very rockin'.
Merry Christmas~
                                                DA JEW BLUE TREE
                                                  CHELSEA BOOTS !!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment